Account & Settings
Ad Accounts & Business Managers
Ads, Placements & Copy
Dynamic Product Ads
How do Dynamic Product Ads work?
How does dynamic copy work?
I don't want a certain product to show in my Dynamic Product Ads. Can I remove it?
Is it possible to avoid double attribution by Facebook and Google?
How to use the Campaign Creation Template
Google Display Ads
How to add Videos to a campaign via URL
Audience Network, Messenger and Marketplace Ads
Which ad placements should I run?
I don’t want to run right-side ads. Can I delete them?
Is there a limit to the number of ads I can have in a campaign?
The template copy doesn’t suit my store. Can I change it?
Why are some of my ads turned off?
What is the recommended budget based on?
Is there a minimum budget to run a campaign?
Can I change my budget?
Understanding Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
How to set my campaign duration?
When will my campaign start/finish?
Why should I do ongoing vs. fixed-length campaigns?
Can I set the campaign to run in the future?
How does Vantage assign a campaign goal / objective?
How does the Vantage Optimizer work?
What do the numbers on the campaign progress page mean?
What is the difference between click orders and view orders?
How do you track revenue and purchases from campaigns?
Vantage Smart Campaigns
What are Smart Campaigns?
How do I build a Smart Campaign?
What are prospecting and retargeting campaigns?
Can I edit a live campaign?
Setting up your Google Tag Manager
Home Depot CA
Home Depot US
Updated by Robert Bignall
One of the key advantages of using Vantage to run campaigns is the ability to perform multivariate tests of ads (for example: one image with 4 versions of text copy). To make it easy for you to test many ad combinations, and ensure that mistakes don’t get made, Vantage has designed a process for submitting your various pieces of ad copy and images.
- If you look at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see that the template has a number of tabs. Be sure to provide copy variations for the 4 Facebook placement tabs (News, RightColumn, Mobile, and Instagram), and/or Google Display. Each placement has different fields and character limitations so the ad copy needs to be customized for each. In the CTA column, please select a cell, a dropdown list will appear, select the Call To Action you wish to use.
- Fill in but don't exceed the max character limit for any individual piece of copy. In order to avoid Facebook/Google truncating your copy mid-sentence, we provide guidelines for the maximum amount of characters. Once you go over the recommended characters, the character counter colour will change from green to red
- Images and videos are now paired with the row of ad copy they are associated with. If you have a specific image/video that you would like to pair with a complete row of ad copy, paste that image filename/video ID in the column associated with that ad copy. If you would like to test multiple images with a single complete row of ad copy then paste all image filenames/video IDs in the corresponding field. This will need to be done on a placement by placement basis. ALL IMAGE FILENAMES SHOULD BE UNIQUE
- Facebook has a maximum of 50 ads per placement (tab). If you exceed this maximum in a Facebook placement, some of your ads won’t run.
- Please upload your images on the Vantage dashboard/campaign builder. To ensure that the correct images are used with each template, use a naming convention that makes it easy to match the images with the Template.