Account & Settings
Ad Accounts & Business Managers
Ads, Placements & Copy
Dynamic Product Ads
How do Dynamic Product Ads work?
How does dynamic copy work?
I don't want a certain product to show in my Dynamic Product Ads. Can I remove it?
Is it possible to avoid double attribution by Facebook and Google?
How to use the Campaign Creation Template
Google Display Ads
How to add Videos to a campaign via URL
Audience Network, Messenger and Marketplace Ads
Which ad placements should I run?
I don’t want to run right-side ads. Can I delete them?
Is there a limit to the number of ads I can have in a campaign?
The template copy doesn’t suit my store. Can I change it?
Why are some of my ads turned off?
What is the recommended budget based on?
Is there a minimum budget to run a campaign?
Can I change my budget?
Understanding Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
How to set my campaign duration?
When will my campaign start/finish?
Why should I do ongoing vs. fixed-length campaigns?
Can I set the campaign to run in the future?
How does Vantage assign a campaign goal / objective?
How does the Vantage Optimizer work?
What do the numbers on the campaign progress page mean?
What is the difference between click orders and view orders?
How do you track revenue and purchases from campaigns?
Vantage Smart Campaigns
What are Smart Campaigns?
How do I build a Smart Campaign?
What are prospecting and retargeting campaigns?
Can I edit a live campaign?
Setting up your Google Tag Manager
Home Depot CA
Updated by Robert Bignall
As part of the changes brought on by iOS 14, advertisers now need to define a maximum of 8 events that can be tracked on the FB pixel for reporting and optimization. It is essential that you add the "VantagePurchase" event as one of your 8 events as Vantage uses this to not only track conversions but also to optimize your campaigns. Contact a Vantage representative if you are unable to use the VantagePurchase event as one of your 8 events.
Follow these easy steps to assign events to your pixel.
1. From your Business Manager, navigate to "Data Sources" and then "Pixels"
2. From the list of pixels, select the pixel you want to assign events for then select "Open in Events Manager"
3. In the "Aggregated Event Measurement" tab, select "Configure Web Events"
4. On the "Web Event Configurations" page, select the Domain associated with your business
5. If "VantagePurchase" has not been added as an event, select "edit events" then "add events"
6. Under the "Pixel/Custom Conversion" column, select Custom Conversion then select the "VantagePurchase" event name. If you have multiple events, the VantagePurchase event needs to be the event marked “highest priority” (see screenshot below)
7. After assigning the VantagePurchase event, select "Add Event", search for your Vantage pixel (Pixel that has [Store ID:xxxxx] in the name) and select the "Purchase" event.