Account & Settings
Ad Accounts & Business Managers
Ads, Placements & Copy
Dynamic Product Ads
How do Dynamic Product Ads work?
How does dynamic copy work?
I don't want a certain product to show in my Dynamic Product Ads. Can I remove it?
Is it possible to avoid double attribution by Facebook and Google?
How to use the Campaign Creation Template
Google Display Ads
How to add Videos to a campaign via URL
Audience Network, Messenger and Marketplace Ads
Which ad placements should I run?
I don’t want to run right-side ads. Can I delete them?
Is there a limit to the number of ads I can have in a campaign?
The template copy doesn’t suit my store. Can I change it?
Why are some of my ads turned off?
What is the recommended budget based on?
Is there a minimum budget to run a campaign?
Can I change my budget?
Understanding Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
How to set my campaign duration?
When will my campaign start/finish?
Why should I do ongoing vs. fixed-length campaigns?
Can I set the campaign to run in the future?
How does Vantage assign a campaign goal / objective?
How does the Vantage Optimizer work?
What do the numbers on the campaign progress page mean?
What is the difference between click orders and view orders?
How do you track revenue and purchases from campaigns?
Vantage Smart Campaigns
What are Smart Campaigns?
How do I build a Smart Campaign?
What are prospecting and retargeting campaigns?
Can I edit a live campaign?
Setting up your Google Tag Manager
Home Depot CA
Home Depot US
Updated by Ainsley Mackay
The Home Depot August Long Weekend event starts on August 3rd and runs until August 13th. If you are participating in this event and intend to reference May Long Weekend in your campaigns, it is mandatory to use The Home Depot’s official lock-up on your advertising assets.
Please click here to access the lock-up content.
Please read below for the rules and guidelines for using The Home Depot lock-up.
Content Usage Guidelines:
- Participation in the use of Tier 1 event lock-ups is optional.
- The Home Depot lock-up must be used if you are calling out a Tier 1 event.
- Strictly no vendor-created lock-ups are permitted for Tier 1 events
- When incorporating the event lock-up, please do not:
- Stretch or distort the proportions
- Change the scale of letters/words
- Alter the colour of the lock-up
- Place the lock-up at an angle other than how it presents within the source file
- Modify transparency
- Reproduce or change the typeface
- Lock-up usage is restricted strictly to the Tier 1 event dates.
Best Practice Example:
- Brands may add the lock-up to their own assets, ensuring compliance with the guidelines above.
- Brands may send their assets to Vantage 1 month in advance of the event start date, and Vantage will add the lock-up to the brand assets.
Note: Vantage can only add the lock-up to existing assets. Vantage cannot make additional edits to assets.