Account & Settings
Ad Accounts & Business Managers
Ads, Placements & Copy
Dynamic Product Ads
How do Dynamic Product Ads work?
How does dynamic copy work?
I don't want a certain product to show in my Dynamic Product Ads. Can I remove it?
Is it possible to avoid double attribution by Facebook and Google?
How to use the Campaign Creation Template
Google Display Ads
How to add Videos to a campaign via URL
Audience Network, Messenger and Marketplace Ads
Which ad placements should I run?
I don’t want to run right-side ads. Can I delete them?
Is there a limit to the number of ads I can have in a campaign?
The template copy doesn’t suit my store. Can I change it?
Why are some of my ads turned off?
What is the recommended budget based on?
Is there a minimum budget to run a campaign?
Can I change my budget?
Understanding Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
How to set my campaign duration?
When will my campaign start/finish?
Why should I do ongoing vs. fixed-length campaigns?
Can I set the campaign to run in the future?
How does Vantage assign a campaign goal / objective?
How does the Vantage Optimizer work?
What do the numbers on the campaign progress page mean?
What is the difference between click orders and view orders?
How do you track revenue and purchases from campaigns?
Vantage Smart Campaigns
What are Smart Campaigns?
How do I build a Smart Campaign?
What are prospecting and retargeting campaigns?
Can I edit a live campaign?
Setting up your Google Tag Manager
Updated by Robert Bignall
1. In order to add videos to the Vantage dashboard via URL, you will first need to upload and save your video as a public video to your preferred hosting site (Vantage recommends either Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive).
2. At step 2 of the "Create a campaign" process in Vantage, navigate to the "Select Videos" tab and select "Video Links (NEW)"
3. Enter a title for the video, paste the URL, and click the green "Add" button.
4. Select the video you want to use for that campaign from the dropdown
Upload instructions for Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
- Select the video from your desktop and upload it to Google Drive
- In Google Drive, right-click on the video filename and select "Get Link"
- Change privacy settings from "Restricted" to "Anyone with the link"
- In the URL field, copy the video id. The video id is the letters/numbers before the view forward-slash (/view) (see screenshot below)
- Paste that video id after the following URL - https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=
- In this example, the final URL would look like - https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1oRs_z9xEcTJFCCWFygjeOVwbHe8f_Iuj
- Copy the final URL and paste it in Vantage
- Select the video from your desktop and upload it to Dropbox
- In Dropbox, right-click on the video filename and select "Share"
- Ensure "Who has access" is set to "Anyone with link"
- Select "Copy Link"
- At the end of the link URL, change "dl=0" to "dl=1"
- Copy that updated link (Including dl=1) and paste it in Vantage
- Select the video from your desktop and upload it to OneDrive
- Open the video file by clicking on the video filename
- Right-click on the video and select "copy video address"
- Paste the copied video address in Vantage